1. List of ICS official journals
- Episodes - a quarterly news and science journal, and monographs resulting from IUGS scientifc activities.
- Lethaia - a leading international journal that emphasizes new developments and discoveries in palaeobiological and biostratigraphical research. Lethaia is the formal publication outlet for the International Palaeontological Association (IPA) and for the International Commission on Stratigraphy (ICS). Lethaia publishes articles of international interest in the fields of palaeontology and stratigraphy. The articles concentrate on the development of new ideas and methods and descriptions of new features of wide significance
- Newsletters on Stratigraphy - an international, peer-reviewed journal, publishing articles of international interest dealing with stratigraphical matters (descriptions of new stratotypes, redefinitions of existing stratotypes, new approaches to the subdivision of stratigraphic units and the discussion of problems associated with particular boundaries).
2. Other publications
- Stratigraphy - a new journal to serve as a platform for research on the larger questions in stratigraphy, with the goal of bringing out the wider implications of advances in the increasingly specialized subdisciplines.
- GeoArabia - an international journal that publishes leading-edge Middle East petroleum geoscience studies
- Carnets de Géologie / Notebooks on Geology - bilingual geoscience e-journal presents memoirs, articles, and letters in the fields of sedimentology, stratigraphy, and paleontology.